Reviving discordance debate & taming alt

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Dughlas, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Xavant_BR

Xavant_BR Well-Known Member

4 barding skill give to you two bonus: makes easier to provo/disco/peace the mobs and give you a bonus if you using the firehorn...
    if you have magery, hiding is not such a thing, since you can use invis here and there...
    drop hiding and put disco and make some tests... i would not cut resist or eval... try to change tatics when pks come in... eval, resist and peace can be usefull to fight back pks... with lucky and peace self you can create a a mob trap for the pk who is chasing you.
  2. Keza

Keza Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

A provo/disco mage is very worth it. Mine has tracking as a utility skill and its a top build for farming standard or Holiday monsters. A major bonus of discordance is it can lower an enemy casters magery enough that they wont dispell. Discordance also adds +5% to your provo success rate. Makes a good solo farm without risking much more then your regs to possible PKs.

Fun moment of discording and provoking elves :D
    [​IMG]
  3. JCap5000

JCap5000 Member

I would have to get rid of eval or resists to add both peace and disco. The way I hunt I would probably use disco more than peace. Since I mostly provo and summon I may make another toon with no eval, magery/medi/resists/4 barding skills
  4. JCap5000

JCap5000 Member

I discovered this method of preventing dispell this elf season. I used poison fields on all mages after provo then summoned. Worked very well. I had heard about the tracking for holiday season and have another toon ready to go for that :) Would you forgo peace? Or try all 4 barding together?
  5. Keza

Keza Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

I dont see a large advantage to taking peace if you have provo/disco. All music skills wait on the same cooldown, and peace/provo dont boost each other. If you want to to massive damage with a firehorn, then maybe take all 4 skills.
  6. Puck

Puck Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I think that character is perfectly fine as is!