Suggestion to refresh factions and provide incentive to PvP.

Discussion in 'Factions' started by Cynic, Dec 18, 2014.

1. RollinTheTweed

RollinTheTweed Active Member

Dude you're a damn fool. The one's that run thieves indeed do have their own thieves. Our name isn't Ebola, we do not account share. No need. Balla (me) is a factions thief, Mes runs, Xeg also runs another, that's 3 very active faction thieves. Now sit down.

Didn't Telamon say stfu about that crew shit? - but once again, that was a shard event, not just us SL trying to expose it.
  2. Punt

Punt Well-Known Member

For about the 18th time, none of us account share. If you don't want to believe it, that's your problem.

Also, we have stated multiple times on the forums and IRC pound for pound Minax and most specifically Sandro, Clyde, jleem and budou kiba are absolutely the best pvpers on the server. I'm certainly not too proud to admit they are better than me.

Sorry for pointing out and admin was cheating by creating items for himself and his friends. Ask yourself this honestly. If someone from SL was an admin and was then found out to have a player account something the shard administration claimed wasn't allowed and THEN on top of that was found out to have created items for himself and his friends, I can pretty much guarantee you that person would have been runoff the shard and banned faster than you can say "you ain't bout dat life"
    [Mobolin] and RollinTheTweed like this.
  3. RollinTheTweed

RollinTheTweed Active Member

koncept, hes just butt-hurt that he got reported on for account sharing with his "BROTHERS" account. So, in short he's trying to pass this as we do without any evidence of it, when he himself was caught red handed.
  4. The Musician

The Musician Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I would like to see the faction scene increase again! I remember some epic battles at the COM sigil room and over world. This server is the best server out in my honest opinion and we just need to bring the action here. I know TB has around 5-6 people in its stables training up and i hope Minax folks get on board(jLeem Budou Sandro). SL for sure will be ready so no worries on that. The only problem is if my old faction COM can muster around 4-5 people. Regardless if they can I will rejoin COM as they taught me the ropes.

The only downfall with factions increasing also increases the zerg of pks steam rolling dungeons so if the anti pks wanna step their game up this could be a win-win for fielding altogether!

-Music
    Prodigy, Kane and Mindless like this.