Serpents Hold New Player Housing (BETA)

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by RavenMagi, Jan 12, 2017.

1. RavenMagi

RavenMagi Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Hail UOR!

TnT would like to present our New Player housing, located in Serpents Hold, a quick walk away from a bank and stable. If you are new and interested in using a house to train up or want to save some more money before committing to a bigger house, this might be for you. I currently have 3 small towers on serpents hold that are all set up in a similar fashion.

upload_2017-1-12_17-21-47.png

The first floor comes equipped with a minature rune library(towns and dungeons), secure chest, anvil and forge and is setup to be used as a secure gate room. The Ladder going up is blocked off, making for a secure gate room.

upload_2017-1-12_17-13-57.png

The 2nd Floor contains 6 chest, one of which is secured. This floor is "semi-secure" meaning that anyone can grab the items inside the chest if they can get into this floor. That is why you must be carefull with detect hidden, the locked door, and the locked down table wall when accessing this "semi-secure" storage. New players can take the chest with them when they leave, instead of repacking everything into new chest.

upload_2017-1-12_17-14-30.png

The roof has a small area on top, that is not being utilized. If players are interested in additional addons, such as the Tailoring addons, I will be more than willing to add them to this area. All 3 floors are setup with minimalist decorations and with utility in mind.

upload_2017-1-12_17-18-22.png

These are the 3 approximate house locations.

This project is in BETA phase, I will be making the rules up as we go along.

1. I am picturing each house being used for about 3 months at the longest but I do not want to set a hard rule on that.

2. Please talk to me at least once a month, ideally every 2 weeks to let me know the house is still being used and what your up to. I am on IRC as [TnT]Rav3n or can always be contacted through "starting a conversation" with me on these forums. If i do not hear from you for a month and have reason to beleive the house is no longer being used(not being refreshed), I will pass it on to the next player.

I would like to thank those in TnT that helped me with the crafting; Orome and Sir Billy. I would like to thank Mia and Iago for their donations and help too. Thanks Rezon for answering my quesitons about your housing program. Thank you guys.

As of now, one house is in use and two are up and ready to be used. Please contact me if you are interested in using this housing

Attached Files:

Cherie, Vandalin, ReZon and 3 others like this.
  2. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  3. RavenMagi

RavenMagi Well-Known Member

He was definately the inspiration for it.. Even stole his formatting on the post.. :D
    Gideon Jura likes this.
  4. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    ReZon likes this.