Razor 1.5 - Bug/Issue/Release Tracking

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Quick, May 2, 2018.

1. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Hey guys,

Thought I'd get the latest changes out to all of you to try out. Please let me know if you have any issues or questions. As usual, you can download it here at http://www.uor-razor.com

1.5.0.14 (01/16/19)

Display/Counters
    • Added a damage tracker feature that can be enabled/disabled via a hotkey that will track the following:
      • DPS (Damage Per Second)
      • Final DPS
      • Max DPS
      • Total Damage Dealt
      • Total Damage Taken
      • Max Single Damage Dealt (and to which mobile)
      • Max Single Damage Taken
      • Top 5 Damage Dealt By Name (ie: if you kill dragons for an hour, it will give you the total damage you dished out to all those dragons)
    • When you stop the damage tracker, the stats above will be displayed in your client and journal.
    • Updated the UO Title Bar to accept the following variables to display the tracked values above: {dps}, {maxdps}, {maxdamagedealt}, {maxdamagetaken}, {totaldamagedealt}, {totaldamagetaken}
    • You can change the text in Razor's title bar just as you can with the UO title bar.
      • Helpful if you're not very creative and use the same name for all your characters but keep getting confused which Razor is for what client and end up wasting 10 minutes trying to figure out why this stupid restock agent wouldn't work no matter what you did only to realize you were looking at the wrong UO client.
    General
    • Added the ability to toggle Dragons and Drakes to use a different graphic. This will have the same effect as those who use the "artmods" to replace the large dragon graphic will a small dragon or some other graphic completely (Blackthrone is a popular one). In other words, only you will see the graphic change.
    • Minor UI tweaks you may or may not notice.
    Hot Keys
    • Added a hotkey that will only enable hotkeys (not toggle on/off).
    • Added a hotkey that will only disable hotkeys (not toggle on/off).
    Maps
    • Added UOAssist API support back into Crypt so Ultima Mapper and other applications that use that will work with this version of Razor.
    • Added buttons to quickly open UOAM or Ultima Mapper from the Maps tab.
    Macros
    • Added the ability to filter macros for easy searching.
    More Options
    • You can now set individual hue colors for overhead messages.
    • Damage indicators in UO don't show up in your journal. Added an option to have damage dealt and damage taken display overhead or in the lower-left which will have it log to your journal.
    fooka03, dissident, Leopold and 2 others like this.
  2. fenster

fenster Member

How do we toggle dragon graphics? The options shown in your demo don't appear to be there (instead there is "Show damage dealt", "Show damage taken")
  3. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

Sorry, I moved it last minute and realized I didn't update the gif.

Under the general tab, you will see filters and mobiles. You should be able to set it there.
    fenster likes this.
  4. Leopold

Leopold Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hey Quick - here is a limitation in Razor for re-targeting a mount. For example, I record a macro that includes double-clicking my horse. I copy that macro for use on another character (or my horse dies) and so I want to re-target another horse. It lets me target the horse/mare but it doesn't actually update the absolute target and so the only way to update the macro is to re-record that line. This issue seems to be present in all versions of Razor. Thanks.
  5. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

Looks like the "Re-Target" feature for DoubleClick in Razor only works on items..? Odd. It should be an easy fix to expand it to work on mobiles too, just like it does when you record it for the first time.
  6. Blendax

Blendax Well-Known Member

Heyo.

I'm having a problem every time I start the latest Razor. It asks me to import profiles & macros. I tried it, and it removed all my hotkeys. If I say no ... then all my settings are fine. Also, it "forgets" my UO/client location every time I start up.

[​IMG]
  7. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

Go to the config file and set ImportProfilesAndMacros to false

http://www.uor-razor.com/help/#configuration-file
    Blendax likes this.
  8. Blendax

Blendax Well-Known Member

Ooh. I didn't know about the help pages. Thanks for the info. It worked great!
    Quick likes this.
  9. Pharoah

Pharoah Well-Known Member

upload_2019-1-31_11-38-34.png
    where Bud is standing i noticed NPC's getting stuck and cant move and you cant loot in the spot. On about 4 occasions
  10. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

I think this is a server-side issue, related to where the mob spawned. Not specifically a Razor issue.
  11. Pharoah

can't the spawner be moved a bit? isnt there a *spawn* rune or whatever they call it on a timer
  12. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

That isn't something Razor can do. That'd be a hell of a feature though.
    dissident likes this.
  13. Pharoah

i meant in the game itself by a GM, or is it something that is *Hard coded* into the system? a GM can place a spawner at least i thought they could anywhere and have whatever spawn from it *that is available* to spawn? i guess that would be a tech/GM question. Appreciate ya
  14. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

Yep, they can adjust those spawners, you can also add logic to where mobs spawn. Definitely a question for the GMs though.
    Pharoah likes this.
  15. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, sorry for the long update, skip to the end for the release notes and download link if you're not interested. This is the 15th update to Razor since my original release. As always, thanks for your feedback and testing.

UI Changes:

As mentioned in other posts, this version has some major changes, largely around the UI.

As features have been added, I've had to wrestle with the lack of space to expand these out while trying to maintain the familiar Razor look and feel. This ultimately led to me changing expanding the size a bit to accommodate sub-tabs and better option organization.

Nothing here is set in stone, so please give me your feedback and I can always make adjustments where needed. If something isn't working right (when moving things around, some things got "unlinked" so I had to relink them), please let me know.

JMap & ClassicUO:

Also to note, this will be one of the last versions of Razor to contain JMap.

As some of you may or may not know, there has been an effort underway over the last several months to build a cross-platform, open-source version of a UO client. This project is called ClassicUO. The spirit of the project is to build a UO client based on the classic UO client we all use today, but with modern enhancements (higher FPS, better resolution, window size, etc) that will work on all free UO shards.

This video is a month old but here I am using it on UO:R:

To help make the client viable, it needs an assistant and I was asked if I'd be willing to share my version of Razor and have it built into the client. I've been excited as it's progressed along and I really believe this client could benefit UOR so I was willing to share the code and offer my time, partly on the condition that the client would support UOR (and when the time comes, be in a state where Telamon could officially "bless" it as a client that can be used here.

The challenge ultimately that led to this decision was around maintenance and contribution. I reached out and confirmed with Jimmy, he would like his code to remain closed-source/private and because the process of having to keep stripping out his commits/code each time is not user friendly at all and requires a bunch of git wizardry, plus even the logistics in pulling in changes from private repo where Razor sites, to public repo where ClassicUO sits is unfortunately just too time consuming to have to repeat that over and over, it just isn't feasible.

I look forward to his standalone version that easily could integrate with Razor in the same vein as Ultima Mapper and UOAM. He indicated to me that he'll have a future post to share some information on the cool tools he's been working on, so we should all look forward to that.

Release Notes:

And with all that said, some release notes. Other notable features are around new targets (partly to align with other Razor versions). Also the feature to rename recall runes and books. Please let me know if you run into any issues using them as you throw who knows what crazy macros you guys have at it.

Download here:
    http://www.uor-razor.com

1.5.0.15 (02/17/19)

Razor

• Revamped the main Razor UI: As the feature set has grown, space has become limited. This initially led me down the road of expanding the window based on the top, but this started to prove to not be a good long term solution. I tried to keep the look and feel as close to Razor as possible.
      • Removed window adjusting size based on the tab. It's now a static size.
      • The "Options" tab now has sub-tabs with features broken into smaller categories.
      • The "More Options" tab has been removed and condensed into "Options"
      • The "Display/Counters" tab has been broken into two sub-tabs.
      • The "Macros" tab has been broken into two sub-tabs, instead of that little button to expand the window.
      • Numerous other slight adjustments.
    • Revamp of the Welcome UI: Just to go along with the main UI revamp.
      • More easily manage servers from the welcome UI
      • Warning if your UO Client Directory and UO Data Directory don't match (often a source of issues for people)
    Macros
    • Razor now will record and play prompt actions (ie: renaming runes, renaming runebooks, etc).
    • Re-targeting a mobile on the DoubleClick action (ie: a horse) will work instead of having to re-record the double-click action.
    HotKeys
    • Added a hotkey to add all the mobiles in range to your friends list.
    • Added hotkeys for all pet commands (all follow, all kill, etc). This does the exact same thing as a standard macro recorded saying the command.
    • The following targeting hotkeys exist in another version of Razor (1.0.14.10) that was updated in 2017. They've been added in this version.
      • Closest Criminal Monster
      • Closest Innocent Monster
      • Closest Murderer Humanoid
      • Closest Murderer Monster
      • Random Criminal Monster
      • Random Innocent Monster
      • Random Murderer Humanoid
      • Random Murderer Monster
      • Next Monster Target
      • Previous Monster Target
    • The following targeting hotkeys are new to this version of Razor and did not exist in previous versions.
      • Closest Friendly Humanoid
      • Closest Friendly Monster
      • Closest Non-Friendly Humanoid
      • Closest Non-Friendly Monster
      • Random Friendly Humanoid
      • Random Friendly Monster
      • Random Non-Friendly Humanoid
      • Random Non-Friendly Monster
      • Closest Mobile
      • Random Mobile
    General
    • When you change your profile, the animation filter list will properly reload.
    Options->Targeting & Queues
    • Added option to change the text of the target indicator.
    • Added option to prevent Next/Prev target hotkeys from targeting friends, just like how Random/Closest target will not target people on your friends list.
    Kash, Buga, NCCML and 4 others like this.
  16. Keza

Keza Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Very nice work, already running at 1.15 speed!
    Quick likes this.
  17. Ahirman

Ahirman Well-Known Member

Previous Humanoid Target gives an error when not on screen.

Capture.PNG
  18. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member

When the target isn't on screen?
  19. Ahirman

Yes, and it doesn't always do it.
  20. Ahirman

Static Fields will not stay checked when logging out.