MDK - Updates and AMA

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Merlin Manson, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Merlin Manson

Merlin Manson Member

Hello Ladies and Germs,

Wanted to give you all a state of the MDK union. A few freaks have reached out and asked about our status. We are still around just not as active as we have been due to other non-gaming commitments.

I crank out newer videos in spurts. I'm bad in that there is no consistent release schedule because of the bangers that get produced.

Redirect video to the main YouTube page is still -> www.murdertelevision.com

"What began as a humble off-shoot of the Pirates of Oasis - the Murder Death Kill (MDK) gang has become one of the most feared and hilarious groups to have graced us. I don't even steal from them, because they stole my heart. Literally, I think they carved it and have it at their house or something" - Every Jasos

Real life update:

Me and a few of the MDK boys made a plan to meet up for a renaissance faire weekend earlier this fall. This would be a fly-in event for all involved with a lot of logistics. Schedules were rearranged, flights were delayed and four old friends gathered for a fun weekend. An older friend RSVPed day of and would be able to make it after all. We caught up over some drinks when recent gaming came up. He had heard of the MDK boys on the main /r Reddit for Ultima Online. He does not play UO Renaissance but had followed the group and the videos and obviously laughed his ass off upon learning of his mates.

Online update:

Nothing really to add..

will open up to AMA:!!!!!
  2. Sayer

Sayer Active Member

The crime rate in Ocllo is at an all-time high. If elected president of Ocllo, how do you plan to address this?
  3. Merlin Manson

Merlin Manson Member

That is a good question.

I will ask the MDK rascals to cut it out. If they do, good. If not, at least someone tried.

Vote for Merlin Manson for President of Occlo.
  4. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

If you are elected President of Ocllo, will you relax the Draconian restrictions on town killing and releasing hostile tames in city limits??

PS Loved the video! Glad I check the forums today lol
  5. Merlin Manson

Merlin Manson Member

Typically one would need to poll the citizens of Occlo for their views on the matter.

I for one, as your preferred candidate for Preisdent of Occlo, will take the stance of whatever viewpoint contributes the most to my political fund. Some may say this is shady, but it is how politics work.

I am very well experienced on exotics and hostile tames. I think the other guy running is like a tailor or something. If I don't have your vote yet, let me see if we can meet up and I can monetarily convince you.

Please accept these words in private. The citizens don't realize how dirty this political campaign is and will continue to become.

Vote for Merlin Manson for President of Occlo
    StarTrakZack, Sayer and PaddyOBrien like this.