Jupiter's Secret Sauce

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Jupiter, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

Many have asked, “Jupiter what is the secret to your recipe for adventure?”
    Well, ok, I haven’t really received that many requests. In fact, I really haven’t received any such requests…

But just in case I do start getting inundated with inquiries of interest into what makes a day in the life of Paws so fun, I’ve prepared this little bit:

The Secret Recipe for Jupiter’s Secret Adventure Sauce! (or SAS)

First, while on an unrelated adventure come up with a grand scheme and tell NO ONE that you’ve just had an idea for a quest, which you really aren’t sure will even work.
    -check

Second, add mystery and intrigue by claiming something mysterious and intriguing has been happening.
    “There are been rumors of a secret door, allowing evil creatures to sneak past the Sapphire Maiden’s barrier!” – check

Third, Find anybody willing to believe you’re crazy story
    “You lot will do! Quickly come see what is happening!”
    Russell the Verbose – (given this title for his reputation for colorful remarks)
    Sherelle; Freemaiden of Paws
    Odysseus Freeman of Paws
    Ascher Kraw Free Watchman of Paws
    -check

Fourth, without any plan whatsoever, lead the group to investigate the evil. While on your trip, encounter a Lord of The Abyss in the middle of the Spiritwood forest that somebody left over from their treasure map (thank you to whomever for leaving us the sloppy seconds. We enjoyed them thoroughly)
    -check

Fifth, Return home successfully with the evil vanquished; pretending that you had the whole thing planned out to work exactly as it did.
    -check

Fifth ½, offer copious amounts of gratitude for those who participated; telling them again and again how Paws would not exist if it weren’t for them. Because let’s be honest, if it weren’t for Paws, Jupiter would be some no-name hermit. I love and promote Paws because it enables me to do things in UO that just could not be done without those who join me.
    -check

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Sherelle

Sherelle Member

I do love it when our adventures take a turn for the ridiculous.
  3. AlexCCCP

AlexCCCP Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

BAHAHHAHAHA "caned"

Excellent.
  4. [Mobolin]

[Mobolin] Active Member

I loved the "CANED" comment as well...but I especially love how Russell isn't actually IN the party...hahaha!
  5. Ningauble

Ningauble Active Member
    UO:R Donor

I would very much enjoy accompanying Jupiter and his noble band of adventurers some evening. It looks as though it would be a lot of fun.
  6. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

Haha. The Lord of the Abyss received ten lashings from Jupiter.

Hah! He eventually was added to the party after I felt he sufficiently demonstrated his intentions were honorable. Not shown in these pictures are his two white wyrms he brought to help clear the treasure map spawn. I felt the wyrms had to be censored so as to not cause Telamon/Chris any trouble with the FCC.

I'll start lookin for ya on IRC the next time I try an adventure!
  7. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

So the FCC won't let me be, Or let me be me, so let me see. They try to shut me down in Trinsic town, but it feels so empty without me.
    - Emiwyrm (white of course) :mrgreen:
  8. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

"Russell the Verbose"

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! *rolls out of chair gasping for breath and laughing* :lol: