WTS: Large Tower with Upgraded Sandstone

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Quick, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Hey everyone! I gave myself a self imposed deadline that I wouldn't spend 2022 refreshing my houses so it's finally time to say goodbye and sell my final piece of Britannia.

Here's the location:

[​IMG][​IMG]

As you can see it's your own little isolate piece of land.

Large Tower:

The picture below has stuff in it, but assume the tower will come empty. It won't, it will have randomness left behind. It will probably feel like an estate sale but you showed up 1 hour before they're closing and not much is left. Use what's left as a starting point or throw it all away and start fresh!

It has no upgrades but is in a great location.

[​IMG]

Sandstone Runehouse:

It was a lot of fun to put this place together and has been my central hub for along time so it's tough to goodbye to this place though with a lot of stuff removed, it's a shell of its former self. All the runebooks you see in the screenshots will be included with the house, do with them as you please. Most likely the other stuff will remain, but assume only the runebooks will be there.

The front area is a great staging spot and the area behind it is a great staging area for a ship too.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Small House:

The small house NW of the sandstone will be included for free. It's a blocker so no one takes the land behind the houses. I had always planned on changing it to a small marble and building a lighthouse of some kind since I used to dock my boat behind the sandstone but just never got around to it.

Auction:

I'm not factoring in the value of any of the items in either houses for the actual house valuations. I'd like to see if they could sell as a combo before considering breaking them up.

I've valuing the tower at 1.2 million gold which seems to be the starting rate for towers these days, especially in a nice spot like this!

I understand this is a bit more of a unique sale because of the sandstone which is why it was a bit tougher to come up with a price. It has 185 lockdowns and 3 secures (original has 60 and 2). These updates cost 250 plat and using today's going rate of 4.5k gold per plat, that comes to 1.125 million in gold. Since I want to sell it as a combo, I'm going to value this place at half of the plat invested in it excluding the cost of the deed, so giving this a value of 560k in gold, in hopes of luring in someone who was just looking for a tower.

To note, the proceeds of this sale will eventually be donated back into the UOR community either through events and/or giveaways.

SB: 1,760,000
    BI: 100,000
    BO: None

Gold Only
    48/24 Hour Rule
  2. Damisjana

Damisjana Active Member

3. Miss V

Miss V Member

4. Damisjana

Damisjana Active Member

5. Miss V