UO Goals

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Spooner, May 1, 2023.

1. Spooner

Spooner Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Other than raising character skills, making gold, and acquiring items, what are your goals in Ultima Online?

Some obvious goals could be to max out fame and karma to get the glorious lord/lady title, or go the opposite direction with dread.

It could be visiting every level of every dungeon.

Complete every t-map location.

Kill at least one of every monster type.

Get a large group of people together and completely work your way through a crawl for every dungeon.

Have a character serve active time in every faction, order/chaos guild, and participate in a guild war.

Completely take over the ophidian temple and/or terra keep and hold it for a few hours.

Have a massive naval battle.

These are what I could come up with off the top of my head. What other goals are out there? A mix of things that can require both solo and group effort.
    Leopold likes this.
  2. StarTrakZack

StarTrakZack Well-Known Member

Dude those are some great goals right there! I can see that you're thinking more in terms of fun activities & achievements, rather than items. I have done that with the Ophidian Temple haha I love farming for Ophidian Queens!

Unfortunately, most people who play here long enough just end up only caring about hoarding more & more items, gold, large houses, etc.

I hope you keep up that outlook of doing/achieving interesting & cool things :)

PS My goal is to just still be around for as long as UOR is up & running!
    PaddyOBrien likes this.