*Now w/more DOUCHEBAGGERY!* Friday Night Fights #21 (2-12-16 @ 11PM EST)

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Vlar, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Fixed.

Still waiting on that trophy..
  2. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Well, that should be enough ragefuel to extend this another page or two.
  3. Jack of Shadows

Jack of Shadows Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

4. Alice Asteroid

Alice Asteroid Well-Known Member

Everyone knows Skulls is the best Misfits song
  5. Jack of Shadows

I'm not a huge Misfits fan, I like the Collection 2 album a lot though.

PaddyOBrien and Alice Asteroid like this.
  6. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

I like the incoherent parts @ 9:25

Be bo bloo
    gointoda pondarosa
    Rieka wiechahu

FUTURAAAAMAAAA!

Jackeduponda berah heera BOOP!
    Jack of Shadows likes this.
  7. napo

napo Well-Known Member

You tend to analyze the world from a "how can this benefit me" standpoint so you probably won't understand this, but I think he should have given some of us slap on the wrist 3 day bans for the rikktor happening. If I were in charge, I would have handed out three day bans to me, punt, and mes over that one.
    I don't really see Telamon's repeated failure to enforce the rules as a good thing. You can name 1.5 times we've misbehaved, I could easily to tit for tat there, but I don't really even need to given the extremely widespread account sharing and UO steam use around here. You are absolutely right though, players have a huge amount of leash room (especially certain players) because the rules aren't enforced. He's the kind of administrator that would turn the mining system into the abomination that it currently is instead of simply telling two people to stop breaking the economy. The kind of administrator that would re-write the account sharing rules so he doesn't have to enforce them.

In light of all that it only makes this situation more absurd, given the flagrant abuse of the rules that regularly occurs here, that he is threatening to ban us because one guy killed another guy one time at an event - something that's not even against the rules. On top of that, the "victim" was a guy who has shown up to kill people at player run events many times in the past. It's absurd.
  8. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

We did kill HC with rikktor. We didn't know what would happen at the time and I reported it to Telamon and he showed up and laughed about it at the time, while we were still finishing the boss off. It wasn't innocent, I suppose, but hardly worth two solid years of tantrums from you. Many of us have been targeted by similar methods and had to get over it too.

The other two things you mentioned are complete horse-shit and it's the unfortunate reality of having to deal with someone dishonest like you pushing an agenda. Do you have some screenshots or something? Which CY were these holiday mobs in? Or are you just channeling something someone else made up? I'll be expecting you to respond and explain exactly which CY's we were gating mobs to and show me some screenshots, or eat your own words.

By the way, halloween 2014 NNA actually boated black knights into a keep across from skara brae and staff didn't do a thing when people tried to page. I don't see you pointing fingers about that, but you've no problem making up stuff about us. But hey, if it fits your agenda you'll say anything, right?

This thread is about one guy getting ebolted by another guy at a tournament and telamon making vague threats about it. Stop using every thread as a chance to interject your laundry list of grievances. You say people need to stop holding grudges and telamon says people have to stop bringing up old drama- take your own advice for once.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  9. Jack of Shadows

10. Tuco

Tuco Well-Known Member

11. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

12. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

TLDR, lol, you fuckin nerds. I'll read this tripe later, maybe when I get back to work next week. Cheers.
  13. One

One Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  14. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

I can't believe I missed a Misfits thread derailment! The purists might hate me for saying this, but I thought the Michale Graves era of Misfits was pretty awesome as well. Living Hell, Descending Angel, Scarecrow man, Helena, Saturday Night, Scream, Dig up her bones.... loved those songs. You can find him singing some of these songs acoustic on youtube and they are great.

I did like the original Danzig era as well, but I'd have to go with Static age, Horror Business or London Dungeon as my favorites.

Die Die My Darling brings back memories.... in college I saw this beautiful girl wearing that particular shirt one day on campus and I was determined to find out who she was and if she was single, but I never saw her again lol.
  15. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member

*puts on Ignorance goggles*

Misfits?
  16. PaddyOBrien

Punk rock band. Not to be mistaken with the fictional Misfits from Jem and the Holograms cartoon from the 80s lol.
  17. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

18. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

Not to resurrect some bullshit but I was thinking about bringing some of my old UO friends from before to this server and was like wait... why'd I quit... Oh yeah corruption. I kinda had to remind myself why I quit I guess. This in group of cheaters and assholes.
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  19. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

Stormhold can rot for all I care. There was a lot of great people here, but a lot of bullshit and cheating. I'm done. I always thought maybe one day I'd come back but reviewing history I remember now. Nah. o/
  20. PaddyOBrien

Who refreshes it now?