Im out. Thanks for the run

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Jeebs, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Puck

Puck Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I KNEW IT!
    Zyler and Air like this.
  2. WarrenBuffet

WarrenBuffet Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

If the bored is just for fun and for the players, what does it matter if you are on it or not?? I am very confused about this
  3. Jesus Is King

Jesus Is King Well-Known Member

Haha. This is awesome news. Air, good luck on your venture brother. Im excited to see what the future may bring...to my bank...in terms of scrolls :D haha.

God bless bro.
    Miami, Kiryana and Air like this.
  4. Ragnar Lothbrok

Ragnar Lothbrok Well-Known Member

cuz he drained his savings buying 11k eggs to turn in thinking there would be some kind of rare (reward) for being 1st got mad cuz i passed him after the turn in deadline from the looks of it. this all fell into place as i was turning in my eggs !
    Miami likes this.
  5. WarrenBuffet

WarrenBuffet Well-Known Member

lol well alrighty then, I am pretty sure I read about 5 times that the score board was just for fun and no special prizes but whatever gets ya I going I guess
  6. Pharoah

Pharoah Well-Known Member

don't be a anti-faith jackass on the boards its pretty fucking rude id bump your ass and this whole shit thread by now.
    even the stupid political posts should go some things get just plain dumb
    AOٌ likes this.
  7. Roach

Roach Active Member

Agreed. Religion is dumb.
    Xavant_BR and Steady Mobbin like this.
  8. Pharoah

so is the assumption you made.
    way off topic and should be bumped because of bugs like this
    Zyler likes this.
  9. Minax

Minax Well-Known Member

@Air i knew you were watching us play...............:D
    Air likes this.
  10. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

GM SkunkApe?????? :eek:

11. Pharoah

there are very limited options to play OSI free read up before you say *free* not to mention this is the most unscathed server i have ever seen and i been to almost every one of them.
    merlin8666 likes this.
  12. Earsnot

Earsnot Well-Known Member

I think we can all agree that this place is the best free server to play. Even our competition would have a tough time arguing against that when presented with the facts.

We have the least down time, our economy isn't fucked with pay to play, there is no shady deals for RL cheddar, we do have the best events, we are rewarded for actively playing and the community is top notch. I would argue that the community and these forums are our biggest asset.

Chris did a great job. And the fact this place is still going after all these years says a lot.

But where we do fall short is that we have little to no interaction with the admin. Everyone here has resigned themselves to the knowledge that Chris is a busy and therefore unobtainable dude. We don't know what's going on, we don't know when events will start or finish, we don't know whats being worked on, we don't know what's being fixed, we don't know if our posts asking about fixes or additions are even seen or looked at, we don't know who these new volunteers are, we don't know what they're doing, we don't know who to ask for help and we don't know what's happening in the future.

I understand and appreciate that Chris is busy, but having an active presence on these forums and in game would go so fucking far right now.

Soooooooo far.

People just want to know what's happening man. Even a weekly update post would get people hyped as a motherfucker.
    eherruh, Ruck, merlin8666 and 4 others like this.
  13. Player X

Player X Well-Known Member

Don’t over estimate the value of your own opinion. It’s worth 2 cents, maybe less.
    NCCML and merlin8666 like this.
  14. TrojanCow

TrojanCow Well-Known Member

Context:

Historically speaking, players received a specifically named Eagle trophy for winning 1st - X place (3rd? 5th?). Every year except the first year. A trophy that says "You were the GOAT" might not seem important to some of you, but it has consistently been important to many players. Some who wanted to win and some who just didn't want someone they didn't like to win.

My first Easter experience was the 2nd one here and it was common knowledge then that if you wanted to rank, you had to buy or crowd-source eggs. Most of us knew that the people who would end up with trophies are not the ones who put in the best effort, but had the most resources or guild help, and that was fine. The devil made the rules, but there were rules, which meant we could win if we wanted it bad enough (by buying/crowd-sourcing harder).

Jeebs wanted it bad enough this year for whatever wacky reason. But then he was lead to believe he did not win, or if he did win, maybe he wouldn't get one of those mostly pointless trophies that so many other nerds lost their shit over.

I am one of his supportive sisters just because the 22nd was a clearly stated end time. Give the man a dumb ass trophy like all the other dumb trophies on proud display, who cares.

td:dr: yourmom
    Steady Mobbin likes this.
  15. Roach

Roach Active Member

So is expecting people to hold your imaginary friend in the same regards as you do. Just because you allowed yourself to be brainwashed doesn't mean people aren't allowed to call people "jesus freaks".

Ya fuckin' freak.
    Xavant_BR and Steady Mobbin like this.
  16. Pharoah

your assumption of brainwashing is about as equivalent as you think you are smart or intelligent but opinions vary i guess. waaaay off topic lets keep it going yea!
    Issue for the last events have been fixed why is this going still.
  17. Evil Dead

Evil Dead Well-Known Member

Who's pumped for the Battle of Winterfell tonight?
    Miami, jumpman, Pharoah and 3 others like this.
  18. UrinalCake

UrinalCake Well-Known Member

The episode will probably get delayed a few weeks because George RR Martin has real life obligations.
    wylwrk, Mayor McCheese and Ravn like this.
  19. Steady Mobbin

Steady Mobbin Well-Known Member

LOL at this entire thread.

Nerd loses shit over eggs

Completely unbalanced, narcissistic weirdo loses shit about how Chris should listen to him all while hurling insults.

I’ve only been here since late January. Before that I Played here like two years ago for about 6 months and even I know the events don’t start or run on time.

Im happy to play here and I’m not a giant nerd so IDGAF about your events, your ugly trophies, your neon clothes or your purple sandals. While you're all out chasing little green men I do my own thing.

Get a fucking life and reprioritise your life. Good god, “men”.
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    Jethro, r3ckon3r, eherruh and 8 others like this.
  20. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but that was effing hilarious and I nearly choked on my coffee when I read it lol especially the "Nerd loses shit over eggs" line hahah
    Holden and Hollywood like this.