DEX for tamer

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Jahoda, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Jahoda

Jahoda New Member

In forums I found several threads recomending 40 DEX on tamer and use bless for additional 11 DEX, as 51 DEX total means 4 sec heals on pets. I am wondering, if 31 DEX and great agility pots for additional 20 DEX would work too? Has anyone tried this?
  2. Puck

Puck Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

anything that impacts dex would work, but the added weight, cost, and hassle of stocking dex pots forever while farming would be enough to turn me off. i run 25 dex on most of my tamers. my pets never die, but i use mostly dragons and fluffys. i could see the need for high dex if using mare packs, or any form of ostard or lesser pet. i just like having high str and int. i don't even bless. the whole appeal of a tamer to me is near zero cost farming.
    Kiryana and Jahoda like this.
  3. Jahoda

Jahoda New Member

Makes sence, thank you. I guess I just go with 25 (or maybe 26, which should save 0,5 sec on heals) DEX for the dragons.
  4. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

I'd roll with 100str/26dex/99int

The 26 dex will give 4.5second timers
    Jahoda likes this.
  5. Leeloo

Leeloo Well-Known Member

I do 51 dex for faster healing and reduced MB damage. Not likely I need mana to be regularly casting anything while farming with provo or disco tamers... Its funny when people try to MB my tamers down and it does 11 damage tho
  6. Jahoda

Jahoda New Member

So you have 100 STR / 51 DEX / 74 INT? 74 mana is probably enough, unless you want to speed the kills up with Energy Bolts...