[UND] or The Undead (original from great lakes/siege perilous recruiting RP'rs

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Pharoah, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Pharoah

Pharoah Well-Known Member

To be UND there are percs and certain rules so abuse can not be used to get the upper hand on another player. These rules are adamant and enforced so it is not abused. Typical undead spawns such as liches bone knights etc will not attack you, but if you attack them the Guardian will punish you and damage you for damaging your own! if you damage NPC undead you will take damage, especially from EVs and BS's. your life will trickle at around 15-32 pts per 3/4 of a second unless you move far away or dispell the damaging spell. '
    If in your own territory and are attacked first then the NPCs if attacking the attacker is on the aggressor not you and so forth. RP is must in character unless the other player is confused. nothing overboard like Thiss's's's's i ss'ssshhhhhal vanqui'sh thee mortal scum! as much as a greetings to another is good souls's/ carry the s one or 2 more times as a slithering sound. in discord and party or outings in private so other players can understand you is not as much needed. Normally a UND character starts as a *Unborn* or familiar running tasks for the elders or masters. Being RP is as not used much here exempt in a couple other really awesome guilds such as Pirates, Brigands or savages *of which arent that active except for pirate/brigands guilds the first initiation would be looked over so you dont feel like someones slave or personal wench, as i had to be when starting out on siege perilous. I personally thought it was neat minus you can not use a mount as a unborn. Since most are seasoned PvP players here on UOR i can and will skip the unborn status. But familiars are good backup to have
    clases of Undead are as followed. Bone magi. Bone knight. Ghoul, Vampires and elder rolls must be earned through dedication and proven loyalty/time. there can only be one Ancient Undead and that is the player that breaks the ground as the UND stone owner and the bringer of the guild to certain shards or games. Also can be passed down to another trustworthy guild member if the stone holder needs a break or retires.
    I do not give orders or are harsh like the old days of the UND although it was a good learned discipline and loyalty observance by the ranking members. Any abuse of the gifts/percs of undead infantry can be punished by staff or guild master if repeated on purpose or a cheap way of obtaining a soul(victim) Example is little joe the fencer is half life from trying to kill a lich and you simply drop a explosion on them and 0o0o000o. also we resurrect the non ragers and are allied with all Orcish clans, affiliated and fight with other guilds if needed. you can go red but not need to be from reading the original UND rules from their discord site. i do my best to follow their rule set such as RP if needed in public and events plus dress code. no ice white or trammy colored clothing. Reds greys and darks are the main colors of Undead. most are dexxers, dexxer mages. or pure mage within not to many except for the bone magi or Lich (which also is supposed to have mele skill like macing) armor can range from bone armor to leather and rarely UND wear a full set. no blue or neon pink hair etc. white (as in bald and use hair deed is acceptable) green or grey.Tamers and gatherers are welcome as well. Undead are prejudice as heck, they like orcs despise humans, but unlike the orc have a choice to let them live or not attack and assist in certain situations. The Guardian is the Ultimate entity or god per say the Undead minions do bidding for, This and other good things along with other roleplay guilds can start something not only old fashion here on UOR for events in the future but build up the RP community again as well. This UND guild since the coming and going of Orcish clans are back and forth. I chose to be on call for guilds such as BoW, P'S and Yarrr. if a Orc chieftain shows undead will always show respect towards them ***especially*** on their lands! Same as if orcs were on undead lands. deceit, and mainly the yew ruins are the main base..if a orc player attacks a undead on undead land, defense is permitted. on orcish land unless a newer player disagreement is at hand, it will be handled by the chieftain or myself/other ranking officials.

If this interests you and have a love for role playing, contact me and let me know what kind of build you want or should be. i am the ground breaker on UOR for the UND so it is really my say so to who one can attack or not to attack, mainly for diplomatic relations, although i stick to at least 90% tradition that the original clan tries to upkeep.
    i WILL NOT act as a GM to older seasoned players but as a confidant and train players to learn to RP undead. Also i will be looking for a second commander!
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  2. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Its a red wall of text.

But honestly, id like to see more RPers to Interact with.
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    Murdoc82 and Pharoah like this.
  3. Pharoah

is that easier on your eyes Ma'am? :)
    was kind of bright....
  4. Pharoah

Darkness (NITE-UND)03/28/2019
    Undead Information: The Undead roleplay evil Skeletons. All Community guilds are at Rp status with one another, not neccesarilly meaning that we kill and fight each other, but it leaves the doors open to a broader way of interacting with other people. New members in the Undead start as Unborns, they are mortals and work hard. Within time Unborns are given the gift of Immortality. From there and on, they become true Undead. The strife of the Undead is to spread terror and see the guardians reach extend to the corners of the world, to slaughter innocent mortals and to sacrifice their hearts in the most cruel ways. The Undead also serve their master, the Guardian, blindly and often build shrines of flayed animals to serve His will. The ultimate goal is to corrupt all of the mortals in the entire realm to serve the Guardian. Slowly but surely that goal will be achieved!
    [1:26 PM]
    THE UNDEAD RANKS Within these dusty pages are kept the information about the Undead ranking system. It is essential that members know most of what is kept here. The Undead ranking structure is carved in everlasting stone. Anyone above you in rank is unquestionably your master, anyone below you in rank is unquestionably your humble slave. These conditions are strictly upheld, and dissidents are taken care of through demotion, or simply by crushing their bones into fine powder. There is of course a difference in how much power a Captain has over an Unborn compared to the power which a Full Undead wields over the very same Unborn. This difference does in no way, however, take away anything from the fact that orders and tasks given from a higher ranked member shall be obeyed. Anyone of a higher rank has the right of issuing punishment to those of lower rank, given they have a reason for it. Members of higher rank should also be considered to possess greater knowledge of how to unlive as an Undead, and how to serve the Guardian. Higher ranked members could construct more powerful shrines, and could undertake tasks that require more responsibility. When recieving punishment from a master, an Undead or Unborn shall only disarm, take the punishment and thank the Guardian! These are the ranks of the Undead: Ancient One (highest) Captain Bone* Unborn(lowest)
  5. Catfish Stevens

Catfish Stevens Member

Use paragraphs, goon
  6. Pharoah

UND don't ssppeeaakk iinn yyoouurr wwoorrllddllyy ppaarrraaggrraapphhss mmoorrttalll ssccuumm! Thheerreeffoorree yyoouuu Mmmoorrttaalll aaarreee tthheee ggggoooonnnn :)