Tailoring Macro Issues

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Cretoma, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Cretoma

Cretoma Active Member

I'm using the macro at the very bottom of Poor Richard's Tailor guide, and I am experiencing problems. I am hoping to figure out where I am wrong and how to fix it. A pic of my macro in Razor is below. I have two problems: 1)The timeout on the waitforgump, as illustrated. 2)Sometimes it won't recycle the created product, other times, it says I don't have the product to recycle (though it was just created).

Where have I gone wrong?

Attached Files:

2. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Right click the wait for (gump)'s and edit them to a pause of 350, 500, 650 etc (your connection depending) if your connection is fast you might be able to remove them.

Also, if you haven't familiarize yourself with the object delay function of razor under options. Unless set to 0 (I do not recommend that at all), it's always active checked or not. It comes into play for numerous things like restock or organizer agents. It's the pause between moving objects/using objects.

wait for target is mostly bad - get in the habit of editing it to a pause in your macros

use by type sewing kit
    pause 350
    response (last item made)
    pause 3500 (yes, 3.5 seconds)
    use item by type (scissors)
    pause 350
    target by type (short pants or w/e)
    pause 350 < - connection dependent... some don't need a pause at all here, others do

loop
    Damow82 and Alvien like this.
  3. Cretoma

Cretoma Active Member

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for. It runs a lot smoother now! I eventually get "that item is not accessible," but I can live with that.
  4. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

The macro won't differentiate between short pants in your backpack, in the area around you, and even being worn. Some people work the skill in a secluded area free of these items. Be darned careful of that macro. I do NOT suggest hot keying it... you'd hate several months down the road to accidentally hit it and cut up a pair of anniversary hued short pants, now would you?
    Cretoma likes this.
  5. zisqo

zisqo New Member

Hello, I have same problem. The scissors cuts 3-4 times when I restart the loop. Than is says "that item is not accessible". How can i fix that?

edit: it says "That is not accessible"