Some PvP Video Footage

Discussion in 'Factions' started by HateCrime, Oct 11, 2013.

1. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Props to everyone who fought. This was a lot of fun and a great refresher for myself and Battle. I look forward to more field fights.
    I posted this for those who want to learn to pvp. Its decent footage to watch and study.
    Keep your eyes out four for my footage I'll post late tonight for the pvp tournament. I'll post a few of the highlight fights for everyone to see.

[youtube]pTRGWDev-a0[/youtube]
  2. Wulver

Wulver Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Awesome vid, I ran around Brit for a long time and you guys were right there. When I ran up I thought you all were done fighting and the SL were just gathering their loot... watching the vid I now know it was just the end of a round. haha
  3. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

Wulver you must be that CoM archer than ran up briefly
  4. Wulver

Wulver Well-Known Member

Indeed!
  5. Dalavar

Dalavar Well-Known Member

1) love the kid calling for his dada at 1:00, but the battle lasts another 7 minutes

2) what's with the robot voice at 1:16?

3) at around 4:20, does it say "kill" on top of Dank? Looks like it happens before he even dies... what is that?

4) what's the white thing in your bag under the blue potions?

5) why does no one follow you on the bridge?
  6. Wulver

Wulver Well-Known Member

1. Hell YES

2. It is like Ventrilo saying 3,2,1 DROP for sync dumps

3. I don't see that, I see his health %?

4. It is a pile of snow incase you want to snow fight, less deadly

5. The bridge has a ton of traps on it
  7. Dalavar

For (2), pretend I've never used one of those microphone thingies like all you cool kids. I literally have no idea what it is... I understand someone saying "3, 2, 1, drop" to try to time spells, but how/why is it some kind of robot voice doing it?

For (3), I might have not seen it right, I guess. I took a screenshot:
    [​IMG]

So (5), bridge-running = house-hiding, basically?
  8. HateCrime

1) That is my 18 month old girl who is in a completely different part of the house with my wife. So nice of you to try to make me seem like a bad father because you heard my kid talk though (and she didnt even say dada). Lets keep this UO focused.

2) The robot voice is just part of Ventrillo(a communication program most people use). You can push a button and it will say whatever you typed into a "bind". In this case, " 2, 1, drop"

3) I watched this video several times over to see why it looks like that. In low resolution it does appear like it says that, but once its put in HD you don't see it that way. Its a bit blurry due to the super high resolution I have my PC set to, and the low resolution of UO. If you watch his healthbar, that actually says 60% when he heals.

4) Snow :) If someone else has a pile of snow you can pack snowballs and throw them at eachother.

5) Our faction base in over that bridge. We are defending sigils for the cities during this video. You can set up defenses in your base. So I suppose its like "house hiding 2v4" Regardless the traps just poison you, so with 4 people you can no doubt run over and cure yourself I'd imagine.
  9. Mandevu

Mandevu Well-Known Member

I love the failed assumptions made here long before he had any factual information as to what was really going on. That is, by definition, called ignorance. You displayed it nicely.
  10. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

This is why I said you come off as a bit of a douche...you claim everyone else is bipolar or misunderstanding you, but it looks to me and everyone else in the thread that you are trying to suggest that HC is neglecting his child and cheating.

And I know you'll come back and say you weren't insinuating anything of those things, but that's the way it looks to everyone else.
  11. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member

How did you get the youtube video to embedd? I tried to use the BBCode for it and it failed.
  12. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

^^

I'm inclined to agree with Mes on this one. OP was just to share some activity from the shard. if you try and say we read this out of context try putting it in better form next time.
  13. HateCrime

Ive had the same issue. Apparently you just need the video code from the end of the url, not the entire url.
  14. Dalavar

Yes, Mes and Mandevu, you guys are bipolar. One minute, you're capable of a friendly discussion of game mechanics. The next minute, you lose your minds, do your best to insult people, puff your chest and talk about how great you are. I find it bizarre.

Hatecrime, it was a joke. Wulver seems to have understood that, Mes and Mandevu don't like me so they jump at an excuse to insult me, but I'm sorry you felt attacked. Your forum nickname is the name of a felony, so, um, fair to say I thought it was a fair bet that you didn't take these things so seriously.

If I had even the slightest idea how to be the perfect dad, I'd be the first in line to tell people how to do it. As it stands, I'm just doing the best I can to bluff my way through it and hoping it's a few more years before my kids realize I never got the owner's manual.
  15. Dalavar

Wait... CHEATING? Are you shitting me? You honestly think I was insinuating he was cheating?

Grow the fuck up. I've never used a microphone for this game ever; I have no idea how that works and was just asking for curiosity's sake. Who would post a video of themselves cheating?
  16. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

Maybe there is just some serious communication problem between you and I. Sorry to have offended you as usual.
  17. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member

I say this to my wife on a daily basis.. ;)
  18. HateCrime

We should start a club.
  19. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Or use one!!!

Boom, caveman humor. Get back in the cave, bitches.