Signatures

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by FrostDragon, Nov 13, 2022.

1. FrostDragon

FrostDragon Active Member

Most honourable Lords and Ladies of UOR.. I have noticed recently, that signatures are not really a big thing on these boards. And, being the veteran old school gamer that I am, let me tell you, back in the glory days of games like UO and other online multiplayer games, forum signatures used to be a huge thing. I would like to take this opportunity to suggest to people to, take some time, and maybe spice up their signatures a little. I, for one, am currently working on a nice signature graphic reminiscent of ye olde style, which I am eager to share with you all. Much respect and admiration to those who have already taken it upon themselves to create some of the interesting and unique signature graphics we are blessed to currently have here. And I do sincerely hope that in the future, this becomes more of a thing. Thank you for your time!
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2022
    StarTrakZack likes this.
  2. FrostDragon

Without further ado.. my new signature. Feast your eyes my compadres :D
    Buga likes this.
  3. Garavar

Garavar Well-Known Member

If you want to make me a signature I'll use it :)
  4. FrostDragon

Sure Garavar.. I would be delighted to make you a signature. All you have to do is tell me about your in game persona, what kind of a character you portray, and I will try to make something that suits you. Cheers my friend. I will send you a PM.
  5. Keza

Keza Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Good to see some interest in personal artwork again. @FrostDragon if your unaware, @E1000 did some truly amazing work in the signature & player art area for UOR. He has a UOR Gallery of work, very worth a look!
    FrostDragon likes this.
  6. Kiryana

Kiryana Well-Known Member

There is a demon in the matter of creating signatures for players. Signatures are good, but I've seen tens of millions of gold earned from it, which seemed dirty to me. But everything worked smoothly, so you can try it.

And of course I want to say that you are doing well.
    FrostDragon likes this.
  7. Garavar

Garavar Well-Known Member

Awesome!
  8. Xavant_BR

Xavant_BR Well-Known Member

thats a great signature frost.. i made some but i lost the design while i was trying to put it to show here in forums.. i need to try again.
    By the way, is hard to say but discord is kinda killing the forum appeal.. no one are more interested in pics of the month award, or even the thieving perfected thread is abandoned... people are sharing a lot in discord but nothing here to keep the record for the next generations.
    FrostDragon and Kiryana like this.
  9. StarTrakZack

StarTrakZack Well-Known Member

I love the new signature! I always liked the idea of having cool custom images in the signature, and I'm sure you've seen some of the really spectacular ones around here (@Leeloo @Delstrudo @Plentimon among lots of others), I just don't have the skills or knowledge to make anything good!
    Delstrudo likes this.