Improving Razor - Razor Development

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Quick, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Chadarius

Chadarius Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I'm not sure how many people know this, but UOAM can be run from any directory just like Razor. Thank you for your awesome work on this by the way!

I run UOAM and Razor from my Google Drive and run some scripts when I launch UO that will keep my UO desktop configs sync'd to Google Drive so I can run UO from all of my desktops and laptops and my settings for UO, UOAM, and Razor are always synchronized.

However, my path to UOAM is not always the same for every single rig I play on. What I found is that instead of putting in the full path for UOAM I can instead make it a relative path.

Code:
    <property name="UOAMPath" type="System.String">..\UOAM\uoam_auto.exe</property>
    Because I put UOAM and Razor in a directory called UO in Google Drive, it always finds the correct path instead of dropping that nasty error message.

Would it be possible to put in an option to make the paths to those other apps relative instead of full paths?
    Quick likes this.
  2. DeusBellum

DeusBellum New Member

Is it possible to add 'Force different DoubleClickType' like there is a 'Force different TargetByType"?
    For example I craft 15 runebooks. I want to rename the 15 runebook via a macro.
    It will use the "Double Click" action and always open the same book.

Another one, when I use the Buy Agent it will not work if I do not have gold in my backpack.
    But the shard where I play allow the players to buy from NPC vendors without having gold in their backpack.
    Is it Razor checking the amount of gold in the backpack? Would it be possible to disable this check?

And another one: I want to sort runes in a backpack with a specific alignement to target them easily as Macro Variables ($rune1, $rune2 (...) $rune16).
    I cannot use the Organizer because it will drop them without a specific alignement.
    So I use 'Lift by type' macro and drop to a specific location in a specific container (bag).
    The problem is that if the bag is in my backpack Razor will lift and drop the same rune in loop.
    So I added the bag to the autosearchexemption but for some reasons it doesn't work.
    What I am doing as a workaround, I am droping the bag on the floor beyond the range check and then Razor will not reuse the same rune over and over.
    I would like to know if it would be possible to exclude containers for this type of macro (lift by type) or have the liftbytype action looking in the autosearchexclusion list before picking up an object.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
    Quick and dissident like this.
  3. DeusBellum

DeusBellum New Member

For the Macrio Variables, it would be great to have multi selection instead of a single selection
    In the current version, if you have 10 variables, you have to click $var1 in Razor, click retatget, target in game, click $var2 in Razor, click retarget, target in game, click $var3 in Razor.... (and so on). A great relief would be able to select the 10 variables, click retarget once, and then Razor would process it all in one.
    Then you have a system message "target $var1", target icon, click object1, system message "target $var2", target icon, click object2, system message "target var3", target icon, click object3, etc.

In the current version the system message doesn't show the variable name. The system messages is saying "Select a new target this Action" which is not very clear :).
    Quick likes this.
  4. DeusBellum

DeusBellum New Member

I think that "RangeCheck on TargetByType" is broken.
    When enabled, I can't target an object in my backpack.
    It only works with objects on the ground, or in a backpack on the ground. :(
    I've read somewhere that you could add "target range = 0 in the profile" but I don't know if that work and how to implement it.
    Quick likes this.
  5. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see what I can do.
  6. Quick

Quick Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Newer version has a "Set HK" button that will take you to the entry to set it. I'd like to add that as well though.