Housing in Ocllo

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Veritas, May 5, 2021.

1. Veritas

Veritas Member

I finally saved up for my first house and I've grown fond of Ocllo in the process. Is there any chance I'll find a spot to place a small home on the island? Also, will the transparency home you see when trying to place it turn solid or some other indicator when you've found an acceptable spot?
    Kiryana likes this.
  2. Goose

Goose Member

Hi Veritas,

As far as space on the island i don't know. But yes the house will turn solid once you place it. When you are trying to place it I believe (but not 100% sure, haven't placed in a while) and there is something in the way it might have a red square showing you. Otherwise if you try and place and it doesn't stick it will say something along the lines of something in the way. It can take a few attempts in the same kind of area moving it a tile up or down or right or left.

Again as far as space on the island I don't know. But most certainly nothing around the bank. Again I could be wrong

regards,
  3. Keza

Keza Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

@Veritas Placing a house is a lot of trial and error. I wouldn't waste your time seeking placement on the Island of Ocllo, it may look like there are open spaces but they are all on slight hills. Once you leave Ocllo there will be a great number of locations to place a small house. Finding a place gets harder once you go up to a Villa size, and VERY difficult to find tower placement (if) any are open out there.
    Jill Stihl likes this.
  4. Urthe Oakeshield

Urthe Oakeshield Active Member

@Veritas I would be happy to help you place a small to medium size house.
    a space mongbat likes this.
  5. Jessica

Jessica Active Member

i got a small house i am selling at deed price if you still need it