Help Please

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Guido, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Guido

Guido New Member

Hello everyone!! I am new player and, I followed some guides and I have 3 chars will 225 stats and some skills on 100 rest in 80. But still I can not deal with a lot of monsters and I stull can only kill easy mobs. I cant understand how to progress... which es the next step.

If I go to another city I get lost or appear monsters with mage and always heal themself and everything I do is useless.

I have a full warrior with Anatomy, Tactics, Wrestling, Swordman, healing, res spell, arms lore. almost 100 the main skills and still any mob with mage kill me easy. OR my hits are not too fast or strong.. even I have 100 strengh, 100 sword, 100 anatomy 80 tactic ...

I have a Mage with 100 Ev. int, and 80 magery, 100 medit, 50 res spell, and tamer but I didnt work too much on that. But even with mage I cant deal many mosnters, just pretty basics.

The only thing I see usefull is the bard, with music, provo, enticement. But it is like that? To could deal with all the content of the game you just has to be a bard? the dark elfs are impossible with warriors or mages. Only with provocations...

Which skills or class do you recommend me to start and deal with all the content?

Thank you!!!
    Venger likes this.
  2. One

One Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
    Venger and Guido like this.
  3. Kiryana

Kiryana Well-Known Member

Your condition at this stage is priceless! Play, understand and try, get high.
    Venger, Elf and One like this.
  4. FisuUO:R

FisuUO:R Well-Known Member

Provo tamer is the best template to farm and make huge gold, now... it may not fit your playstyle. It definitely doesn´t fits mine and I just end up using if needed (champs for example). You could do a dexxer bard in many ways and still do good! You will have some limits and in be in constant danger, but it keeps you in your toes and makes it interesting.

A disco provo dex is very profitable and it certainly can farm big things, you just need a gate bot to move it around but its nothing terrible. A peace dexer with mace is definitely a great gold maker to start with and its FREE to train.

Im running 90% of time a disco macer and I can deal with most of xmas event mobs very easily. Only summoners and spear ways give me headache. This toon has resist, but you can swap it for provo and open up the game considerably (once you feel comfortable dealing with casters maybe).

There are also hybrid build with taming and meele. Look up the OzzyTank build by Keza.
    Guido and One like this.
  5. One

One Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
    Guido likes this.
  6. Guido

Guido New Member

Really thank you guys!!!
    One and Kiryana like this.