[EwD] Ends With A Dagger recruiting players

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Voroslav, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Voroslav

Voroslav New Member

Ends With A Dagger is a guild created by Voroslav and Pete.

Ends With A Dagger is a guild about heists, exterminating competition, stealing from people 'til they're naked and making the playerbase paranoid about thieves that may or may not be in town.

You may be either of two roles: A thief, or a soldier
    A soldier is a thief buster that sweeps away competition for EwB thieves and establishes the dominance of our guild over towns. You can collect protection money from thieves or kill them until you won't seem them in town for the rest of the month.
    Your task is it to not let ANY other thief get a foothold in a town unless they pay good money to have access to OUR hunting grounds.

You could also be a thief. Disarm, mage or dexxer thief? We don't really care, but we prefer that you stay in town.
    Your task is it to make the entire playerbase not allied to us paranoid by using constant snooping and theft to achieve this goal.

If you want to become a soldier and fight for the good cause, you will get a free uniform consisting of a full barbed studded armor set and a red sash.

We are currently looking for both thieves and soldiers, so if you're interested don't be shy to send me a message. We will take anyone we see fit to join, including new players.

If you want to join either message me here on the forums or over discord(preferably discord) under Winston#6401

Send me the following:
    The name of your (or your future) thief and/or soldier
    Your experience level with the particular profession

Code of conduct:
    1. Honor among us; Never steal from your guild mates or alliance members
    2. Honor as a thief; Never steal from starters and newcomers

Breaking any of these rules means being banished from the guild. You can redeem yourself only ONCE however by doing the following:
    If you've stolen from a guild mate, alliance member or newcomer you must return the stolen item. A second violation means you will be banned permanently with no get-in

Alliances, further informations, templates and more can be found on our discord server!!!
  2. Kiryana

Kiryana Well-Known Member

Да прибудет с вами сила!
    UglyDave and Voroslav like this.
  3. Voroslav

Voroslav New Member

Thank you, Kiryana. May strength be with you too :)
    Xavant_BR and Kiryana like this.
  4. Voroslav

Voroslav New Member

4uniformsready.PNG

Ready in case someone wants to become a soldier- I wasn't kidding
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
    Xavant_BR likes this.