Crunk’s Circle of Giving GIVEAWAY!

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Crunk Juice, Dec 1, 2018.

1. trifectafunk

trifectafunk Well-Known Member

I recently decided to herd a cow while taking a few minutes to secure my camp near ocllo bank. After the struggle was over I found myself to be far stronger and more intelligent. I then informed a curious (young) player what ping-ponging stats was... to my surprise alot of these "get started" guides seem to overlook this essential part of starting a new character. Even more so, because to my understanding this shard doesn't receive increased skills gains by being under 700 cap.
  2. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

3. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

Because you'd never Uncle Donnie UOR
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  4. k1w1uk

k1w1uk Well-Known Member

I am running the Secret Santa event again this year and any donations would be appreciated so don't be running too far away @Crunk Juice , your name is definitely on one of the lists ( I Won't say which one).
  5. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

I killed Chris once (twice actually)
    I was casting at a resist event and around 4am when I woke up I noticed Chris on the roof checking things out
    I guess he was AFK since wasnt responding so I loaded up and dropped him

http://uorforum.com/threads/top-shots-july-2013.2039/#post-12544

I PMd him that I killed him and about 20mins later I insta died while casting lol
    He forgot to turn back on his invul after testing some things he said
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  6. Raajaton

Raajaton Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Despite being the victim of several large SOF gank squads, I have always expressed both in game and on the forums the value of having 'villains' like yourselves on the shard.

The vast majority of your crew are stand-up gentlemen (with a couple of exceptions tbh), and the sense of danger in the wilds has been lacking since your exit.

I have not acquired much wealth due to my lack of free time to play as much as I would like, but I do the best I can to help out new players when I see them running around Occlo aimlessly. I give tours of the newbie dungeon and advice on how to get their feet off the ground to get established here.
    BlackEye likes this.
  7. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Well-Known Member

Always a pleasure doing business with you Crunk. I purchased those 40M 1st anny greens from you & you purchased my Ice Mountain Keep with the ole secure CY. Not much of a story & I don't want any items but I would love for you to put in a good word for me with @abox as I would love to purchase or trade some items for his Purple Animated Flask!

Farewell & Happy Holidays
  8. JohnM

JohnM Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I didn't flip anybody off on the way to work this morning - that's as good a deed as I've got.
    O'Malley likes this.
  9. Freshmaeker

Freshmaeker Member

I shared my spoils from the Halloween event with Cocheese since he had no time due to work/kids/family related stuff.
    I shared a Champ spawn with SoF once.
    I shared my luck. Due to my luck brining presence I got Salick his first Mask of the wild, which ended up in my backpack and thus into his bank.
    I care, I share.
    Sharing is caring!

Shoutout to Screamy! Youre missed!
    Salick likes this.
  10. Kiryana

Kiryana Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    O'Malley likes this.
  11. Salick

Salick Well-Known Member

True story.
  12. LanDarr

LanDarr Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

I logged in
    I played the game
    I had fun
    Eskeleto likes this.
  13. RainZ

RainZ Active Member

I do what I can to help anyone and guildmates.
    Jesus Is King likes this.
  14. Mr. Green

Mr. Green Well-Known Member

I killed Puck and dry looted him in Ocllo today. If that’s not worth a blessed runebook I dunno what is!

#MakingUORgreat
    O'Malley, wylwrk, Pinky and 5 others like this.
  15. Gwenno

Gwenno Active Member

Give me your fort. You know what you did.
    Hoominaga, Pinky and Mr. Green like this.
  16. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

I want you to know this warms my heart. Not because you killed Puck specifically, but because you’re following through with the killing play style after you restarted.
    Mr. Green likes this.
  17. WarrenBuffet

WarrenBuffet Well-Known Member

I started playing here in August. I am still pretty new but I try my best to help out people whenever I can. I just try and answer questions and give advice on things I have learned so far. I have 0 tamers and I am super reluctant to get one. That was never really my play style.

My first interaction with SoF was not a pleasant one, however I am super grateful that it happened.Those encounters gave me drive to join PvP University to learn how to PvP and fight against y'all. Had a bunch of fun running around looking for reds to fight and trying my best.

Now there is a feeling that something is missing, no impending fear for players as they farm and no hard lessons for new players to learn. To help ease this emptiness I have decided to pass on the lessons that SoF taught me as a new player ;) I must admit the feeling of pk'ing is much better than being pk'd. I will do my best to carry this burden until y'all return and then I will look forward to giving you a more formidable opponent :cool:
    Gwenno likes this.
  18. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

I am Franz Pfniffel. I believe nothing more needs to be said!
  19. Jesus Is King

Jesus Is King Well-Known Member

I'm not one to want things but I'd just like to say it's been a pleasure playing with you Crunk. Ever since I met you in that day in deceit and you handed me that awesome white robe ,which I still wear to this day, you've always been a good guy in my book. And this is something I never held back.

"On the first day of the week, very early in the morning, the women took the spices they had p and went to the tomb. They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. While they were wondering about this, suddenly two men in clothes that gleamed like lightning stood beside them. In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, “Why do you look for the living among the dead. He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee. The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again. Then they remembered his words."

He has risen. He will always be risen. And he is always who we should look up to.

I know you know this, and I know you believe.

God bless bro and many luck in your adventures.
  20. Earsnot

Earsnot Well-Known Member

Peace out my dude! I'm not asking for squat - just wanted to wish you good luck in your new adventures, give em hell!
    BlackEye and One like this.